Welcome to Par Hawaii
Par Hawaii, Inc. and Par Hawaii Refining, LLC are wholly-owned subsidiaries of Texas-based Par Pacific Holdings, Inc. are headquartered on the island of Oahu in Hawaii. Par Hawaii, Inc. markets fuels through a network of Hele- and 76-branded retail locations throughout Hawaii, and distributes fuels via pipelines on Oahu and on barges to all major harbors in the state. Par Hawaii Refining, LLC operates the larger of two petroleum refineries in the state. Collectively, they are known as Par Hawaii, the leading supplier of transportation fuels in Hawaii serving the state’s population of approximately 1.4 million residents and 8 million annual visitors. Par Hawaii plays a critical role in meeting the state’s demand for jet and marine fuel while building on its legacy of investing in the local community.
Par Hawaii Assets
- The state’s largest refinery in Kapolei with a rated capacity of 94,000 barrels per day
- Five refined product terminals facilitate product distribution throughout Hawaii
- Twenty-seven miles of pipeline deliver products to military installations and the Honolulu International Airport on Oahu
- A single-point mooring (SPM) terminal anchored off Barbers Point speeds tanker loading and unloading
- A network of 90 Hele- and 76-branded retail locations