Welcome to Par Hawaii
Par Hawaii, Inc. and Par Hawaii Refining, LLC, wholly-owned subsidiaries of Texas-based Par Pacific Holdings, Inc., are headquartered on the island of Oahu in Hawaii. These entities were formed following the acquisition of Koko‘oha Investments, Inc., the parent company of Mid Pac Petroleum LLC by Par Petroleum Corporation. Par Hawaii, formerly Koko‘oha Investments, markets fuels through a network of 76- and Tesoro-branded retail locations throughout Hawaii, and distributes fuels via pipelines on Oahu and barges to all major harbors in the state. Par Hawaii Refining, formerly known as Hawaii Independent Energy, LLC, operates the larger of the state’s two petroleum refineries in Kapolei, Oahu. Together, they are the largest supplier of transportation fuels in Hawaii, serving the state’s population of approximately 1.4 million residents and 8 million annual visitors. They play a critical role in meeting the state’s demand for jet and marine fuels, and they share a legacy of investing in the local community.
Par Hawaii Assets
- The state’s largest refinery in Kapolei with a rated capacity of 94,000 barrels per day
- Five refined product terminals facilitate product distribution throughout Hawaii
- Twenty-seven miles of pipeline deliver products to military installations and the Honolulu International Airport on Oahu
- A single-point mooring (SPM) terminal anchored off Barbers Point speeds tanker loading and unloading
- A network of 128 Tesoro- and 76-branded retail locations